الخميس، 1 يناير 2009

Sometimes .....



Sometimes I feel like I want to cry .. to scream from my heart ..
Sometimes I feel like I want to run, run away from the whole world ..
Sometimes I feel like I want to fly, very high, I want to be there over the clouds ...

Sometimes I feel tears in my eyes, and I don't want to hide it ...
Sometimes it rains and I don't want to hide or go away...
Sometimes I need some one to smile at my face and say : Don't worry ... every thing gonna be alright ...


Some times I feel so lonely even if I'm in the most crowded places ..
Sometimes I feel that I want to laugh, but can't ...
Sometimes I feel that I don't want to laugh, but must ...
Sometimes I feel tired and need sometime please to take a rest ...


Forgive me , I don't have all the answers you want ..
Forgive me , I don't know every thing in the world ..
Forgive me , I can't give you the right decision all the time ..
Forgive me , I can't do everything so perfect as you always want ...
Forgive me , I make mistakes ...
Forgive me , I'm a human being ....


I need to be free,
I need to let my anger, sadness, feeling shocked, feeling tired, and all my feelings to come out,
to take it's time ...


I need to feel 'me', to be 'me' ...


I didn't lose my hope in a better world, and I won't ever isA ...
It's just sometimes I need power enough to continue on my way ...


Just it ....

هناك 4 تعليقات:

EmanRifaat يقول...

Hind,
really it`s sooooo beautiful

Hend Awad يقول...

Thank you so much Future
:)
El blog nawwar beky ya 2amar
(:

asmaa يقول...

wonderful and pure , you always been an angel ya hend

Hend Awad يقول...

Thanks ya semsem ...
you always been a true fried ya asmaa
:)